Header

Road biking, dirt road riding on Frankenbike, tandem riding, group riding, time trialing, randonneuring - I love to ride, and I love to write. As I've traveled along on two wheels, I've learned one thing: Expect Adventure. Join me on the journey!

Betty Jean Jordan

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Inadvertent Christmas Present

Robert threw me for a loop. He said that he may have gotten me an inadvertent Christmas present. He asked, "How would you feel about an iguana?" I was psyched. That's not what he got. He ordered some off-road winter cycling shoes, and they sent him a pair that's too small. He said I can have them if they fit. They do! I'm happy to have the shoes, but I still wouldn't mind having an iguana.

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna have to get you an iguana. Is there an iguana rescue out there?

    ReplyDelete