Header

Road biking, dirt road riding on Frankenbike, tandem riding, group riding, time trialing, randonneuring - I love to ride, and I love to write. As I've traveled along on two wheels, I've learned one thing: Expect Adventure. Join me on the journey!

Betty Jean Jordan

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Ride Mon Dieu

Last Saturday's ride was just peachy.

Peach...pie

and

Peach...ice cream

and

Peach...peach


And to drink - ta da! - Peru!

This ride completed the 200K category in the 2021 Virtual Brevet Series.  Although I was tired when I got home, I still wasn't better off dead.  In fact, it felt good to do a long ride after being off the bike during vacation.  BTW, while I was in Costa Rica I splurged by getting a massage.  My ear had gotten clogged up in the pool, and I wasn't hearing clearly.  In the middle of the massage, the masseuse told me to turn over.  I thought she was saying, "Ten dollars!"  I panicked because I hadn't brought any cash with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment