Header

Road biking, dirt road riding on Frankenbike, tandem riding, group riding, time trialing, randonneuring - I love to ride, and I love to write. As I've traveled along on two wheels, I've learned one thing: Expect Adventure. Join me on the journey!

Betty Jean Jordan

Saturday, December 30, 2017

The 12 Days of Riding (Peach Peloton Style)

A lot of people think the 12 days of Christmas end on Christmas Day, but that’s when they start, lasting until Epiphany on January 6. In that spirit, I composed a song today as I barely hung on to the back of Peach Peloton. I’ll just give the last verse.

The 12 Days of Riding (Peach Peloton Style)

On the 12th day of riding, Chad Madan gave to me
12 oatmeal cream pies
11 double pace lines
10 power meters
9 railroad crossings
8 Stoneys grinding
7 miles of chip seal
6 degrees of wind chill
5 QOMs
4 tubeless tires
3 headwinds
2 nature breaks
And a store stop if we’re lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment