Header

Road biking, dirt road riding on Frankenbike, tandem riding, group riding, time trialing, randonneuring - I love to ride, and I love to write. As I've traveled along on two wheels, I've learned one thing: Expect Adventure. Join me on the journey!

Betty Jean Jordan

Friday, July 5, 2019

Drafting Queen

This morning I rode with Bill, Robert, Tony B., and Tony L. in Macon.  It was 2 1/2-hours at steady tempo - just what I needed!

I felt better riding than I have in a few weeks, which made me realize that my cold probably took more out of me than I realized.  I think I'm about 97% recovered.  Also, I was thrilled to stick with the guys for an entire ride.  Granted, it wasn't a killer pace, and there were no attacks or surges, but it's been a while since I've been able to hang with them in any form or fashion.

Because it's been so long since I've ridden with the guys without being dropped, I purposely drafted the entire time.  In fact, today I was the

Drafting Queen

You can draft 
You can ride 
Having the time of your life 
Ooh, see that girl 
Watch that scene 
Dig in the drafting queen



Ironically, I got a QOM on my Drafting Queen ride 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment